A LAZY SUNDAY

(Black Denim jacket; Levi's, Black T-Shirt Comme Des Garcon, Pants; American Apparel; Suede Boots; Browns Label, Wood coffe tables; EQ3)


This Sunday I spent the day strolling around Liberty Village and poking around in one of my new favourite furniture stores. I love finding random new stores. I always depart with a fresh idea or concept on how to improve my living space. Often even inspiration on how to live a more practical, eco friendly and minimal lifestyle. I'm currently on a bit of a hunt for the perfect couch, and a practical minimalistic desk. Every now and then, it's good to take a good hard look at you're working space and ask yourself what you can do to be more efficient (as we all know, time is always of the essence). Choosing furniture is like eagerly selecting a new puppy. They're all so precious but which one is the best fit for you?

Although I'm not currently in the market, I couldn't resist taking a moment to admire these gorgeous solid wood accent tables. Excited to see what I'll find in the coming weeks!

xx
-p







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll