THE LITTLE BLACK DRESS

(Dress: Limi Feu Flutter Sleeve black Dress)

Pockets. It has camouflaging pockets. Now THIS is a little black dress! Transitional and wearable so you can toss it on and forget about it! Forget and focus on more important things, like attacking the day with gusto. There's nothing worse than a tight, ill fitting dress that constantly has you shifting and tugging at yourself all effing day long. Eff the 'classic' little black dress. It's 2014. Lets open our minds to a more functional solution... No? 

I'm absolutely in love with the silhouette of this Limi Feu Flutter 
Sleeve dress. A nice pair of Nike Free Runs below the ankle for daytime errands, or a super simple black strappy heel for the night out. Unfortunately, this gorgeous frock is nine-hundred bones, aka so far out of my price range that the only place I'll be wearing it is tonight in my dreams. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this little beauty during the end of the season...maybe I'll get lucky and snag an awesome sale...?


I
(All images courtesy of La Garconne.com click here to check out their website)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll