SO LONG BLOGSPOT, IT'S BEEN REAL!


INTRODUCING THE NEW BLOG LAYOUT! I'M A DOTCOM BABY YEAHHH! 

I'm proud to announce that the re-vamped blog www.biancalexandraa.com will be launching in a few hours! I know I've been slightly M.I.A for the past few weeks, but trust me it's worth the hiatus!

Although I've been truly happy here, it was time to find a new home that better reflects my growth and aspirations. This blog has meant so much to me, words can't express. It was here that I publicly  shared DIY projects, deepest inner thoughts, reviews and mishaps for the first time. 

For the viewers reading this who've followed me through the good and bad, thank you, I can't express how grateful I am. When I first started this blog it was just something I really enjoyed doing. I'm so grateful for the new friends I've made and everything I've learned since the beginning!

Please do stop by the new space and let me know what you think!


Blogspot, I bid you adieu!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll