MINE MINE MINE.

(Sandro Aida Shearling Cross Body bag; The Bay Queen Street)

First post of 2015! Yaaaay! 

(Sorry guys for the lack of posting, I've been so sick over the Holidays)

Even though I felt like roadkill boxing day morning, I dragged myself out of bed and head downtown to Queen Street 7am in the morning to cop this little treasure. I literally 'rolled' out of bed and threw on the first thing close to me. It was so worth it! I ended up copping it for more than %50 off when I was tempted to purchase it earlier in the year at regular price...(thanks K. I know, I have no chill...)



I'm stoked to photograph this little beauty, it goes so well with pretty much everything. I'd been on the hunt for a simple black bag sans bells and whistles which is apparently a lot to ask for. It's like they only make bags for girls who've ordered the Pop Star Starter Kit. So annoying...

They also have it online in both pink and white shearling, you can click here to view. They're on sale on the Sandro website as well, but if you can find it at the Bay it will be cheaper and you'll avoid shipping costs. 

Copped my sweet treat, now I'm sitting tight for a spell. 

I also ordered a black steeped tea from Tim Hortons which I've been addicted to for a few years now (Thanks Chin. lol.) and instead I was surprised by the lovely swap of luke warm burnt black coffee. It was not exactly the kind of wake up jolt I was hoping for, but woke my ass up nonetheless. 

Happy New Year Ya'll!!!






1 comments:

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll