SUITED.


(Blazer; Altered Vero Moda,  Black Tee; Comme Des Garcon, Boyfriend Jeans; Jean Shoppe, Black Strappy Heels; Zara)

Here are some candids from our 'Last Supper' with the little brother before he heads off to University *tear*. Lately I've been killing these jeans! There's nothing like breaking in a good pair of raw denim. They're effing stiff as a board at first, but after a few months (or weeks depending on how much you wear them) they fit like a glove. As far as raw denim goes, these Jean Shoppe's are my favourite pair. I wear 'em with my 'Firkenstocks' when I'm running a quick errand or with heels if I want to spiff it up (yes, I said spiff ). I'm not really a 'Suit' wearing type of girl. I'll always opt for a dress pant with a Van type slip on, or a jean with heels but there's got to be a element casual comfort thats easy to wear. Down with strangulated clothes, down with uncomfortable shoes and attire that must be ever adjusted. Comfort is the new black.

xx

-P







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll