DInner ParTy with my BadDies

 
These pics are so far overdue! Due to the craziness that is the Holidays, I've been a lil pre-occupied living it up with my closest friends and fam...



 ...trying to milk these last few days as much as I can. My apologies for being M.I.A!  Got many great posts and updates coming ahead in the new year!

These pics are from a dinner party (along with my cliche bathroom selfies) hosted by my girl Ash, who truly had the greatest dinner bash of the year. From the Moet, to the hand crafted designer cupcakes and homemade coconut curried shrimp, the entire menu was to diiiie for.

(Random black wrap dress, Christmas Cracker link Bracelet, YSL red Lipstick)

Look at this effing thing. It was so beautiful, I didn't even want to eat it. Took me three days to finish it (didn't say I was normal). This is the closest to anything Hermes I've ever been, and I must say, tasted delicious. 

This is how well my girls know me....

Khush and my sissy poo YNotKeebs <3

The dinner hostess herself and I. Sorry this pic is crazy blurry :( My iphone was doing some weird shit, this was the only one of the two us that came out decent. Ash you're truly a phenomenal human being. I love you and can't wait for all the beautiful surprises coming to you in the New Year. Thank you, for being you.


Neeks and I licking our chops and the thought of eating these divine treats. 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll