FrameD.

Yet another use for my favourite clutch! After having acquired this image last night I then placed it directly into my clutch to prevent it from getting damaged. I loved this image so much I decided to keep it during my Sushi lunch outing at K&B. Voila! The 'Purse Frame Clutch' was born. Like having a functional picture frame and purse all in one! *Sigh* Sheer brilliance. The image was captured by a close friend and photographer Yannick Anton. To view his body of work, (and get wind of a little inspiration) click here. Who woulda thought photography would serve as such an intriguing  accessory?!

(Clutch; Backtstage, Wallet; CDG, Image entitled 'On The Mind' by Yannick Anton)


(On moi: Jacket; Topshop, Sweater; Novology, Pants; American Apparel, Sneaks; Nike Free Runs
On the Bae: Jacket; H&M, Sweater; Nike, Pants; H&M, Sneaks; Vans)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll