DIY Gone wrong



This was my Marques Almeida for poor people DIY gone wrong. Very wrong. I took these really cheap $20 sandals I had purchased from Pacific Mall last summer and spare of the moment decided I was going to make them anew. Let me tell you, not all my projects have happy endings and this one was a sad tale. I messed up by using a water based paint (duh. such a school boy error) that looked great for about an hour. As soon as the hour mark hit, the paint began to crumble and it was all down hill from there. Should have used acrylic....sadly I don't know if they can be repaired but it's worth a try. Ah well, you win some, you lose some. 




Now these are what the true beauties look like. Swoon. 


Yes. I know. It was a fail of epic proportions. 
As the saying goes...If at first you don't succeed.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll