Brownin.



(Cardigan; Random, Shift Dress; Zara, Knotted Flat Sandals; Martin Margiela, Silver rings; Catbird NYC)


As of today I am officially a student of interior design! 

What a perfect ending to a 2 week stint of sun, sand, copious greenery (both kinds) and time well spent with the famada (family. I just like the way famada sounds). When I originally left I made all these plans regarding all the work I was going to do, plans I was going to make and ideas I was going to implement while soaking up the sun. A few days in, I decided fuck it. How often do you get to enjoy two whole weeks with your family in the sun? We (as in my really small gang 3 members strong) sacrificed a lot to make it, as did everyone else who flew in from England (truly a pleasure to spend time with you all!) and another who arrived from Greece (Jemani I see you baby. haha). If I had stayed true to my militant regime I would have been swapping out an irreplaceable holiday for work that I could grind out once I got back. Sometimes you've just got to pick your battles. 

Lots of pics to come. 

Hope you lovely people are squeezing every last drop out of Summer the way I am. My advice to you is milk it while it's here.

love
-p



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll