TRibal legs.

Top Shop jacket, Self made leg cuffs, Alexander Wang shoes

I first saw these tribal leg cuffs in a post on instagram by @ecmullaney and was immediately inspired to  make my own. I absolutely love the idea (if you couldn't already tell) of mixing tribal inspiration into everyday attire in a more contemporary way. I flipped when I saw this and right away set out to make a pair. These leg cuffs were cut from the leftover sleeves of a $4 Joe fresh turtle neck that is under way to becoming a tank. The only thing I love more than a brilliant DIY is one that is made from recycled fabric aka free ninety-nine. Below is the original image inspiration. If you see me wearing these on the street religiously it's because I am in love. You were forewarned. 


Click here for the Cédric Charlier Fall Winter Collection '14. Although this image is not currently found on the site, (not sure why, perhaps it was snapped at an invite only preview? Lucky girl.) you can view the rest of this brilliantly structured collection. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll