HAPPY JUNE 1ST!!!
(or as the Dutch say 'gelukkig juni!' Don't judge me, I'm learning.)

Oh Danny Brown. How I love thee. You can imagine my delight when I accidently discovered him in a look book campaign for Mark McNairy's New Amsterdam collection of SS 2013. I first fell in love with him after watching an interview (in Barcelona I think?) of Danny Brown and ASAP Rocky shootin the shit and catching up. It is so, so great that Danny Brown looks like an honorary crackhead 99.9% of the time. He seems so comfortable in his own skin that it makes me giggle (yes I said giggle). I will say, that although I love his flow on tracks, I'm not really into the whole shock rap genre. I don't really get down with all that, but I can appreciate a genuine personality when I see one. Perhaps I like him so much because he's everything I'm not. Obnoxious, reckless, overtly sexual, carelessly offensive and a rapper.

Ladies and Gentleman for your viewing pleasure, Danny Brown










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll