There are about a million different versions of the cuff bracelet. I was searching everywhere and the best I could find was either a $1,000 designer Cuff, or a cheap $14.00 one that will likely tarnish in less than a week (when I like something I don't take it off). I hate hate hate it when I buy a pretty piece of jewellery, fall in love with it, and in one month its garbage. Hence the reason I never buy jewellery from H&M or any of those accessory stores like Aldo. It just isn't worth it.


Margiela Arm Cuff  $1,010 Here.



Celine Gold Metal Cuff Bracelet. Can't find it anywhere, 


Lanvin Hammered Metal Cuff $723.00 Here.

Betony Vernon Sade Wrist Cuff $1,004 Here.




Margiela Hinge Bracelet $908 Here.


Stately Steel Brushed Cuff Bracelet $14.95 Here.


Wide Brass Cuff Bracelet $8.00 Here.


After much deliberation I ended up with this beauty. The Shawna Silver Cuff, $59.50 at Club Monaco. It's solid metal so it has a nice weight to it (I've been wearing it for 3 days straight, with no intention of taking it off any time soon). It's super minimal and the perfect width. They also have them online on Club Monaco's website available here.




If you really wanna go for it you can make an inexpensive 'Celine inspired' cuff to go with it with a short and easy to follow tutorial from A Pair and a Spare's Geneva Vanderzeil by clicking Here.


Image taken from A Pair & A Spare.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll