I've recently upgraded my sketch game! After a bit of persuasion I purchased the Bamboo Capture Tablet. It's honestly so effing amazing and I love it. I must admit I've never even considered the idea of using a tablet for drawing as I've always believed there is truly no replacement for that glorious sound of pen (or pencil or charcoal for that matter) scraping away at the paper as you slowly craft your image. But this tablet is actually genius. There's no mess, no need for lugging a shit ton of coloured pencils, markers, heavy sketchbooks, or skattered papers. I will say though, that using it is a bit of an acquired skill and I'm still getting used to it. 

Hello world. I have finally entered the 21st Century.





Old random sketch from 2005

 Sketch on my glorious Bamboo Capture Tablet. 



 There are 3 different similar tablets by Wacom and the Bamboo Capture seems to have the best reviews. I bought my tablet from the Apple store for $99.00 and they also sell it online at wacom.com. Honestly in love. I'm excited for the clutter-less excellence to come!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll