Pre Surgery



In search a perfect ever-ready leather jacket, I ended up wandering into BCBG during a seasonal sale. I scored this jacket more than half off and I sacrificed saving money for a larger size. I'm normally a small/ medium on top and this was a large so to achieve a better fit, alterations were in order.
Since I don't have much experience in the leather alteration department, I had to ask around to find someone who knows what their doing and wouldn't ruin my precious, precious leather. 

Not only was she a darling Italian lady, she happens to be Michael Cera's Aunt. Imagine that?!





Pre Op.



Not only did I find the right seamstress, she also happens to be a recipient of the Nicest Person Award for 2011. When I saw this framed in the front of the store, I knew I had come to the right place. 
Let me tell you, this award was well deserved.



Laundry day. Just when you think you wont have to take your shoes off, life happens.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll