FIYAH.



Everyone must hear this song. Must. 
The BF played this song for me about a week ago and since then it's been in heavy rotation. Although I find the video a tad cheesy, with better styling this girl is gonna killlll it. Not to mention (which you will pick up on) her voice has a rich creamy sound, very similar to Erykah Badu and our city's beloved Shi Wisdom. Oh, and get THIS, she's the daughter of Vanessa Williams. Crazy, no?

Let it be known, if I didn't have locks, this is what my hair would look like, everyday, all the time. The celeb hair stylist Chuck Amos did an incredible job. Love, love, love.

Click HERE to watch the video. 
(JUST DO IT RIGHT NOW.)

And after check out the live recording of "Little Dreamer" Lovely song. Again, very Shi Wisdom 'esk. So, so, good. Wish I was there to see that live.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll