CATBIRD NYC


(Ring finger Knuckle ring; Tomboy, Catbird NYC, First finger Knuckle ring; My own baby ring)

At long last I made it to my favourite jewellery store in Brooklyn! I've ordered rings from their online store (which is hella expensive, the shipping fees are ludicrous) and couldn't pass up the opportunity to visit the store in person. The jewellery was of course gorgeous, every bit as well made as I had presumed, the display cases were well arranged, but the girls there weren't so nice. New York I guess. Well accept for this one girl, Rachel, I think her name was. Rachel, you pretty cool mama.

Anywho, I finally got my Tomboy! (in pic above)


 Also, let me tell you. The Pizza, *sigh* the PIZZA was SO EFFING DELICIOUS!! Me and my homegirl Khush, (yes, her real name, BOM BOM) were walking around in Harlem, in search of tasty cheap street food and stumbled upon this pizza place literally like 3 mins from where we stay. It was the first time I've ever had 'beef pepperoni'. I didn't know there was such a thing! Now that I'm thinking about it, I guess it's kind of dumb to think it didn't exist...all the same, it rocked my world. Pizza is also kind of my favourite thing in the world. When it's good, it's a life changer. I was so cravin' that I didn't even think to take a picture before I began The Great Inhalation.




 (Catbird Display window; Brooklyn New York)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll