QUAZ.


I came across this genius of a man on instagram while looking for a friend's account. His work is sheer brilliance. The way he captures his subjects gives the portrait a sense of fluidity. Almost like each photograph is breathing. My favorites of his body of work are all photos where the the subject exudes confidence, theres something very direct about his work.  It's very difficult for me to find the right words, so I'll just let you see for yourself. Oh and might I add, that there is no filter on any of these images. This is raw talent at it's most enchanting form. 

This Brooklyn based photographer, who originates from Equatorial Guinea was originally an IT professional, then fashion stylist turned master photographer. When I messaged him, to ask his permission to post his works he respectfully asked me not to distort the images in any form. As if I would dare. I could post pictures all day but these are a few of my favs. The first image is of a woman named or possibly titled Ladene. Those locks. She's my hero. Ladies and gentlemen I have a new favorite photographer and his name is  J. Quazi King. 






You can check him out on instagram @QUAZIMOTTOONWX or can find more of his work here. I
  encourage you, go. Go right now. It is truly and un mistakably full of wonderment (that one's for u 
K).  

All images taken from quazimottoonwax.tumblr.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll