LE SOCIAL x NEW NAILS


(Top; Zara, Cropped Slim Fit Trousers; Joe Fresh, Heels; Alexander Wang, Liya)

 Ok, I have to admit, I don't really watch Talk Shows. Perhaps it's my general disinterested in their 'hot topics'? Or that I'm not really you're 'femme gossip lovin' kinda girl. That being said, I tabled my scepticism and hopped in the car with my mum putting my best 'turnt' foot forward, pumped, and ready for an exciting new excursion (I know, I'm a total cheeseball).

 I must say that my first talk show experience in the city turned out to be pretty rad. Although most of the topics were a little dry, like the 'Top things NOT to keep in your purse' segment, the audience were super amped and the hosts were really what made the show. For some reason I had expected them to be more 'personalities' and less average people with an opinion to present. In person, all four of the girls were really down to earth, super friendly, and very honest about they're feelings towards each topic. It really didn't feel as scripted as I had assumed it would. Their honestly made it enjoyable to watch.

GIVE ME HONESTY OR GIVE ME DEATH.

Okay that was extreme.

 You know what I meant.




My new nails! I usually stick to my regular solid black line, but got inspired when I saw a red version done by Ezi on her style blog (click here). 

(Image courtesy; Ezi of I.K.I.N.T.O.O click the link above to view her blog)


Also, each member of the audience got a new copy of Lena Dunham's new book 'Not That Kind of Girl' and a 30 day HBO 'On the Go' card. Not too shabby huh?

Looks like I'll be joining the privileged society of HBO'ers.


Oh, yes I forgot to mention that I stole the mic at the end of the show. 
Haha, just kidding....but not really. 

1 comments:

  1. Omg....awww...I'm like so touched, right now :)) Thank you for the shoutout, I get so much spam online and I legit JUST saw this in my stats thing...awww...my cries... :))) Much love for supporting my content, your blog is amaaaazing (and you're so freaking pretty, jeezus) -Ezi

    ReplyDelete

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll