I'VE GOT MY EYE ON YOU.

(Opening Ceremony Slip-on Platform Sneakers; Opening Ceremony.com)



Good Heavens. I LOVE these slip-ons. My cheap white Air- Walks are slowly on their way out (not to mention they kill my feet...they were $16. Should have known better...) and I've been steady browsing the internet for a suitable replacement. It gets better. They come in black AND grey (insert prayer hands). I got super excited until I read the fine print on the Opening Ceremony E-Shop which pretty much states that ALL purchases made outside the U.S. are final sale. 

WTF?

You mean to tell me that if I pay REGULAR price, and need to exchange the size after paying extra for shipping I could be left with two-hundred dollar shoes that don't fit? Common Opening Ceremony. Thats straight loco. I can practically see you're store front from my porch. WHY do so many American retailers make it so expensive for us in the Great North to purchase online?!

Looks like a bus trip to NYC is in order. Smh.

I ain't hatin tho. 

Rilez, if you're reading this, don't be surprised if I pop up on you're doorstep with an overnight bag ready to hit the town. (Bom Bom). I love Harlem. See ya soon baby.

You can view these beauties and their colour variations on the Opening Ceremony website by clicking here.

-P




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll