NOVELTY: ELLERY



Within the past three seasons, I've become an every growing fan of Ellery! They really know how to create a visual aesthetic that whisks you away to someplace magical. Who else could take 90's gelled baby hair and make it runway approved? (ok Ellery, I see you) tell me who? There's always something entirely unique about each collection that I fall head over heels for. Not to backtrack, but If I didn't have locks, please believe I'd absolutely have re-created this hair and makeup combo...


And don't even get me started on these heels! A slip on strappy little number with FUR straps?! Done and done. I would walk this look straight off the runway and into real life. Why can't life be more whimsical?



Look at these two ensemble combos. Just look at them. A quick change of foot wear and your ready for anything. Ellery, you have officially stolen my heart. Again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll