On thE Go.

 (BCBG Ankle boots and pants,  Zara shirt,  Nike track and field sweater, Levis Denim Jacket, Aldo Cable Knit touque, Coach Saffiano Tote)

The weather has been on the fritz these last few days. Freezing cold one day, mild with sun the next, then rain and no sun, then back to mild and damp. You could swear it was April. Winter is rapidly approaching and I'm pretty much doing everything in my power to stay out of that bulky ass winter coat which for me, means some serious layering. I also for some reason prefer to wear heels more in the fall. Probably because I usually have a homeless teenage boy layering thing happening and slapping a heel at the bottom adds a little pep in the fit (by fit I mean outfit). This was a particularly interesting day, as I decided I was going to pair my track and field Nike hoodie, with a navy blue straight leg dress pant. What's that? Hot you say? I know right? 



(BCBG Pony Hair runway ankle boots, BCBG wrinkled ass dress pants)

Here's a better close up of my runway BCBG pony hair platform ankle boots (Oh yes, lest we forget to mention my crushed up pants. I swear they didn't look this crushed when I tried them before I left the house. In conjunction I've also seemed to develop a bit more 'fuck it' in my system since the arrival of Reiko. Is this what happens when one becomes a mother?). Bought these about 4 years ago and they're still a go to shoe when I feel like wearing a heel and its cold out. They're much more comfy than they look. Love me an inserted hideaway wedge. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll