My neW fav CoaT.

SO. Normally I'm a sale shopper but I saw this jacket and couldn't resist. The almost vinyl feeling fabric, the rounded back and high collar, the angular pockets and thats right folks, no front closure. All the things I dream of in a Fall coat. On a regular day I cant wait to break out my seam ripper and open a freshly stitched pocket to keep all my hoarded goods, but I love this jacket so much I think I might just leave them sealed *gasp* the scandal....


Oddly enough, I think the feature that won me over the most (since your twisting my arm) is the fact that it has no front closure. This simple yet often overlooked detail is somewhat of a deal breaker. Sometimes I find that much of the effort goes into the design of the coat and the snaps or buttons look like more of an afterthought than a well thought out finish which ends up making the coat look lame. Most of time I have to run a lil DIY project and replace the closure myself but this time I hit the jackpot. Am I asking a bit too much? Being too picky? Perhaps.  I'd like to think of it more as being 'particular'.

Either way this coat has left me satisfied. Thanks Zara. Till next time...

(Zara Studio Jacket, Coach Saffiano Tote, American Apparel pant, Browns Private Label ankle boots)



Studio Jacket image courtesy of Zara.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll