LigHting.

In an attempt to try out a lighting strategy at home with my gorgeous gifted orchids, I noticed these petit little hands creep into my makeshift set. Reiko was so determined to grab the tiny orchids that I stopped swatting her hands away and let her go for it just to see what she would do. As she touches the petals, her mouth drops and she lets out a gasp. 'Pretty?' I ask her. She replies with a head nod and begins stroking the petals softly. What a kid. Even at 14 months old, she's able to identify the need to be gentle with such a teeny delicate flower. Got an eye for the good stuff that one....makes her mama proud!



(My lovely orchids featuring My favourite blush ever Nars Outlaw, and Reiko's curious hands)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll