5aM'ers




All about the mornings when your bed is whispering sweet nothings in your ear, beckoning you to hit that snooze button just one more time. I'm such a regular at the Country Style next to my work that the lovely ladies at the cash desk see me sauntering in through the double doors and already know to get that cornmeal muffin ready to go. Can't wait till the weekend! Sooooo looking forward to a lazy morning in bed when I can sleep in (and by sleep in I mean wake up at 7) and wake up to Reiko chatting followed by an episode of Backyardigans. 

I'm curious if anyone else out there has a particular regime that helps them get through the early morning hustle? Suggestions are welcome. In the meantime... off to work! xxx

-P








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll