NOVELTY: TOPSHOP FALL 2013


Although this coming season's Topshop collection appears to have some gorgeous garments, my last Topshop experience has left me with a slight bitter taste of scepticism. This dusty rose coloured coat has me daydreaming and hoping it actually holds up to the standard portrayed on the catwalk. I'm typically not a fan of pink but for this darling of a coat, I'd have to make an exception. I'm absolutely loving the double pocket (more space for hoardage) and the loose flowing sleeves, but I do think it could be slightly shorter.  If it was cropped slightly I think it would be a little more forgiving. This length is gorgeous on a leggy model, but a bit more difficult to pull off if for someone shorter and a bit more shapely. I think about 6 inches below the pocket would do the trick.



Loving the Mongolian trim on this bag as well as the scarves below. I tried on last season's Michael Kors black Mongolian vest (which I didn't buy, it was the perfect fit and I was on the fence) and have been chasing the dragon ever since. I can't seem to find one shaped as nicely as the one I found. 






Really hoping this black, or even dusty rose coloured scarf comes separate from the top? If so Ima be all over it like white on rice. What a perfect addition to a plain crew neck long sleeve top or on top a jacket for some extra style warmth. Can't wait to try it all on when it arrives in stores.


All Images taken from Style.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll