Biermarkt




This past weekend in celebration of V Day, K took me to a restaurant that's opened up across from Sherway Gardens called Biermarkt. They honestly had the best um, everything. For starters we had Poutine topped with beef Brisket which was honestly the most amazing poutine I have ever tasted. I then had smoked chicken breast over a fresh arugula salad and the best part of all, an Artisan Cheese Board with candied cinnamon pear and freshly grilled bread. Hands down the best food I've eaten outside of my home in a long, long, long time. I orded the cheese board to go, and ended up eating half of it before the bill came. I was licking my chops to say the least.

Ironically I didn't have beer (I hate beer) which is what Biermarkt is best known for. Well, also smoked meats and cheese. They have 'pairing' options for each meal where you can choose a beer or wine that compliments each dish. This was the first time I've ever seen that, pretty cool. Our waitress was kind enough to label the outside my take-away box so I'd know what was what. What a darling she was.

There were so may tasty options my greedy self wanted to everything. We'll surely have to go back there. To be continued.














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll