Freakin Preen. 2013's collection is looking pheomenal. I can't take it. Although there are a variety of looks from this collection that are stellar, this one for me stands alone. I'm a black on black kinda girl on most days, so this one spoke to me. Not to mention the silhouette. The only thing I would add to this outfit would be a black touque. Oh and my favorite ring which I almost never leave home without. A cheetah ring by Ioselliani (his name is Linus) that I bought about 4 years ago from UPC boutique which unfortunately is no longer open. Such a shame It was definetley one of the best boutiques in the city.   

You can find Ioselliani's latest collection here.

Preen's Justin Thorton and Thea Bregazzi were said to have been inspired by 1983's vampire film The Hunger whose lead characters David Bowie and Catherine Denueve exude a shadowy demure of seductive magic.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

CONTACT

INSTAGRAM: BALEXANDRAA
EMAIL: BIANCALEXANDRAA{AT}GMAIL.COM

Blogroll